Remnant of the Past
[html]

Words - 200+

It was almost refreshing how easy to read Amy was. Even before he knew just how alike she was to the murderers he had been born into he was able to read her. Beneath that beguiling beauty was a killer. She was cold, calculating, a person to be feared and for good reason. Until now Jaden had actually found that attribute sexy. Before he realized just how little regard she had for life. Now he could see the change in her stance and the courage in her dark eyes. She felt he wasn’t a threat. He was injured now even if it wasn’t horridly and had no way of retaliating, no blade to fight back with thanks to X’yrin. He kept the frown from his features and did not convey that he had caught on yet. If she truly had as little regard for life as she said then he was quickly getting into a bad situation. He had his gauntlets for defense but he realized that wouldn’t be enough as he looked her over. So he began to look for a way out as he leaned against that wall nonchalantly.

She spoke almost menacingly, calling attention to the fool he’d been made out to be on more than one occasion. No one is innocent. He pushed up off the wall and stood. The urge to cross his arms bit at him but he understood that was a defensive gesture. So he let his armored arms fall by his sides as he watched Amy. But I do believe that when I told you I no longer killed for moral reasons, it might have been a bit courteous to at least mention you still killed whomever you thought might be fun to hunt.

Jaden does. Jaden speaks. Jaden thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.jaden-fear b {font-weight:bold; color:#999999; letter-spacing:1px; }
.jaden-fear .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; color:#999999}
.jaden-fear p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.jaden-fear {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#1c1c1c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/BB1Mn.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 230px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#535353; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread