Remnant of the Past
[html]

OOC

His words immediately drew a sharp look from the dog. He wasn't talking to her like he should have, the conversation more tart than it should have been. His fear was rising. Inhaling it she stepped forwards, her tail beginning to sway behind her. The falsely warm brown eyes remained trained on his blue ones, not missing a single twitch in his frame. Really? He declared it rude that she had not informed him of one of the largest differences between them, yet tried to keep himself on the same level as herself, a killer and one with more power than the average canine. Did he really think he could do that? Her lips twitched upwards with amusement as he desperately spun his tale, attempting to slip away.

I find that difficult to believe. I have good trade relations with Salsola and Vinatta. You cannot say that they dislike me. Find me dangerous, perhaps, but they might dislike you eliminating one of their traders more than you just turning and walking away. If you could do that. Her lips curled into a sneer, studying his weaponless form again. His request drew laughter from her, sensing the kill. Amy reached to seize his injured wrist, tail lashing more quickly now. You wish to leave so soon? But we have so much catching up to do! Besides... Amy's eyes ran over him. You lied to me. There is something more going on. I'm not the one that sent you to fall so far. Tell me what happened, and I might let you go.

<style>
.fallenangel .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.fallenangel p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.fallenangel b {color:#E99B00; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.fallenangel {background-color:#660202; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... ngel-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:335px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; border-top-right-radius:60px; margin:0px auto; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.fallenangel .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #e99b00; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread