Remnant of the Past
[html]

Words - 200+

In his rush to appease Amy, it seems he did not take into account the two packs who disliked his already. She quickly called him on information he had no way of knowing and tore down most of his charade. Then came the advance. Jaden couldn’t completely hide the slight lean as he moved to give himself a little bit of leverage on his aching legs. When she moved to attack he was quick. She did what he would have and went for the wound he had shown favor to already. It was a simple enough movement to twist his arm and hide his wrist behind the metal of his gauntlet. He would then move to give her a bit of a shove with the other arm and move back to keep distance between them. But upon taking a step back he noticeably limped on his right knee and had to stifle a wince. It was a wound that hadn’t hurt up until he stood on it for a few minutes and caught him by surprise. He knew it was just another target for her now.

I can’t say because I didn’t ask, He spoke quickly trying to buffer his argument before she attacked again, Both packs are led by weak fools. He ignored her comment that he couldn’t leave, the eyes that roamed over him like a piece of meat, and all else that didn’t pertain to business. Why he did it wasn’t just for his charade any longer. It was his pride too that would be wounded if he spilled his intimate happenings to this beast. Perhaps she had already sensed that. He could only hope it untrue or risk giving her something to fish out of him.

Jaden does. Jaden speaks. Jaden thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.jaden-fear b {font-weight:bold; color:#999999; letter-spacing:1px; }
.jaden-fear .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; color:#999999}
.jaden-fear p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.jaden-fear {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#1c1c1c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/BB1Mn.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 230px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#535353; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread