Remnant of the Past
[html]

OOC

He was struggling. There were so many exposed spots on him. Amy could smell his fear, but it didn't give her any pleasure. It just aggravated her. This was someone she'd taken as a lover, and now he was showing himself to be worth nothing. It was as bad as having Shadowfang submit himself as a slave. At least she'd never slept with him. Amy blocked his retaliation with ease, stepping forwards at the same time. Her eyes flickered down to his right knee, her lips curling back in a snarl. She should tear him apart, and just leave the pieces for scavengers to feast on. Amy had seen those desperate enough to eat another canine before.

Laughter came from Amy at his words. Did he really believe that? I've dealt with leaders from both packs. They are very powerful. Definitely more powerful than you right now. I'd say it's you with the weak pack. You were foolish, choosing someone from Ichika to help you lead. That was one of my favorite toys, you know. They had so many delightfully peaceful members that couldn't fight. Moving swiftly she went to slap across his face with her claws, at the same time raising a leg to hook him and pull him beneath. Now, what are you hiding from me?

<style>
.fallenangel .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.fallenangel p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.fallenangel b {color:#E99B00; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.fallenangel {background-color:#660202; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... ngel-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:335px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; border-top-right-radius:60px; margin:0px auto; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.fallenangel .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #e99b00; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread