Remnant of the Past
Something she said struck a nerve. Amy was betting on it being the attack to his pride. Smiling she watched his actions, knowing that he couldn't stop her when he was like this. Perhaps they were equals at other times, but right now his emotions were clouding him, and it had lead to his injury. Amy was fairly certain that she could have taken him even without him getting injured through his foolishness at this point. He didn't seem that he was going to break just yet however, and Amy struck hard.

It was almost too easy. He could block her with his arms, but his legs didn't move as they should have. Amy caught them with ease, sending him to the ground. As soon as he was on the ground Amy was on top of him, setting one foot to dig into his bleeding knee while she straddled across him, gripping his weakened wrist. A single movement and she could send him into a world of pain. Anger flowed through him from her actions. He didn't like being pinned so easily? What a shame! Amy could tell that he'd been dominated before this and knocked around by someone else.

Chuckling Amy leaned down, licking softly at his face. She was ready to pull back if he moved to bite, but this was too much fun to turn away from. That's more like it! There's the fire that I so love. The blond dog hummed, gently stroking him with her free hand. I won't take your life. I like you. It would be a shame to lose you because someone's been making you into their doormat. You've let emotions take control of you. How utterly foolish. What I want to know Amy yanked hard on his wrist is who I have to hurt for doing it.

Messages In This Thread