Remnant of the Past
Jaden squirmed underneath him, trying to push away her affection. There was no need for it really. Amy wasn't going to reward a fool. She pulled back, admiring the defiance in his face. That was more like it. He needed that defiance to survive. The gasp kept her smirking. You haven't enjoyed yourself in a while, have you? Denied those simple things that make one happy. There's no reason for you to be so miserable. I don't care for it. You shouldn't protect the one that's doing this.

His body raised up, tensing as she twisted his wrist painfully. He was definitely alive and feeling right now, and things that were more important than the emptiness that she was sure was currently filling his life. You need to get out more. Her hand was grabbed to stop her, shaking her head sweetly at his action. Twisting her hand so it was clasped in his Amy shifted her hips. Really? Lie to me again. I think you're starting to sound truthful. Slipping her hand free she let it dance over his hips, and stopped. Where's the daggers I loaned you?

Messages In This Thread