Remnant of the Past
[html]

Words - 300+

He could not say he was happy to see the disgust on Amy’s face though to be free of her interrogating was far more comfortable. The Issum wasted no time in rolling over and onto his feet. He stood with his back to her and tested his weight on the injured limb. A fine line of claw marks bled shallowly just above his kneecap. The new addition wasn’t as uncomfortable as the original wound but it didn’t help either. I allowed it not because I am weak. By time period he would be lying. But since losing the love he once gave those blades up to keep, he had reflected on the decision and knew he would make it again. So what he said in return to her curse of weakness was general truth if considered in the current mentality he carried. I gave them up because there are far more important things to consider than a pair of weapons. My pack would not benefit from its leaders fighting over something so trivial. Neither would they benefit from a selfish pursuit of dominance. Does she not order me around? he scolded himself for the emotional thought. I let her do it. he thought to himself simply.

With his pride somewhat bandaged by the thought he turned to Amy once more. Were it needed that I tear away her superiority, make no mistake in believing that I would. And it was true. If he did not leave X’yrin in the prospective of useful leader then she fell into the much darker prospective of misleading, blind, cruel, disloyal lover. Such a person would not be hard to attack. But he felt Amy would care little for his reasoning by the way she demanded payment from him. It was best for him to get rid of the killer anyway. What payment do you desire for the weapons?

Jaden does. Jaden speaks. Jaden thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.jaden-war b {font-weight:bold; color:#B28600; letter-spacing:1px; }
.jaden-war .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; color:#B28600}
.jaden-war p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.jaden-war {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1223.photobucket.com/albums/dd5 ... asw450.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 330px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#535353; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread