Remnant of the Past
[html]

Words - 300+

He locked eyes with menacing eyes as she laughed in his face. She pulled not a shred of emotion from him for it. Perhaps when he believed Amy to be innocent it might have mattered. He might have been hurt. But not now. To him she was just another merciless killer. Just another member of Uva Atka worth nothing but a slow death. Perhaps there were dormant feelings of some sort for her. They had gotten close once. But as he watched her judge him and curse him he felt nothing for her but a deep loathing. My pride is something you will never understand. You live for only yourself, Amy.

The moment she turned her back, his eyes flicked over to the open door which was but a few strides away. The thought of leaping for it crossed his mind but was quickly dismissed as pointless. He was no coward like Amy believed and even if he could escape it would solve nothing. No doubt she would come looking for him at some point. He clenched his jaw. If only he had some sort of weapon so he could at least put up a fight. His eyes fell down to his gauntlets for a moment before Amy turned back to him with her burning gaze. They were no good as weapons unless his opponent was unarmed or surprised. He blinked at her as Amy finished and a thought crossed his mind. He spared his mind a moment to try and remember what the porch of the house looked like.

Jaden’s eyes narrowed again in discontent with what she requested as payment. I have a bow and arrows. I crafted them and I will give them to you as payment. He said blandly. Whether this was similar to her “interrogation” techniques or if she just wanted to see him demean himself he wasn’t sure but he still had enough pride to cringe at the idea.

Jaden does. Jaden speaks. Jaden thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.jaden-war b {font-weight:bold; color:#B28600; letter-spacing:1px; }
.jaden-war .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; color:#B28600}
.jaden-war p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.jaden-war {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1223.photobucket.com/albums/dd5 ... asw450.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 330px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#535353; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread