Remnant of the Past
[html]

OOC

His licks continued over her body, caressing and bitter. She could feel him breaking a little more as he went, despising her. Not something she would want from him, but she couldn't have him any other way. Not when he was this weak pathetic creature. Amy wouldn't face Jaden again unless he regained the strength she'd admired in him. Since it was doubtful she'd let him hate her and be broken down until there was no denial left in him.

Amy's ears twitched as her bath halted. Twisting her head sharply she studied him. Was he going to attack her or try to flee now? The words he spoke were different, bitter. Stunned she stood there just listening. It wasn't that he called her evil that shocked her. It was the fact that he dared to say it. Tilting back her head she laughed, turning and caressing gently over Jaden's cheek. So you do have some pride left, at least when it comes to something obvious like me. If only you would learn.

If she was lucky he would learn to keep his pride, even against his alpha. She could use him if he was like that. If not, she would be greatly disappointed. Lifting her hand she ran her fingers gently near his right eye before slashing down, two straight lines running around his line of sight. Lifting her hand she tasted the blood, licking it off slowly. It would scar, she knew her work well enough to know that. When you've regained yourself, call me.

Amy didn't explain more. He didn't need to know that the scar marked him as hers, or that it was the scar that would allow her to come when called. She didn't believe that he would use it anyways. It was only there in case he ever grew strong again. Walking out she paused in the door, looking over to him. Oh, and if you can, get me my knife back. With that she was gone.

<style>
.fallenangel .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.fallenangel p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.fallenangel b {color:#E99B00; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.fallenangel {background-color:#660202; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... ngel-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:335px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; border-top-right-radius:60px; margin:0px auto; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.fallenangel .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #e99b00; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread