A Favor
[html]

Ciara O'Callahan

OOC: Sorry about the wait guys. As I'm explaining in all of my threads, my computer died and I had to wait awhile to get the funds for a new one. I'm back now, though! <3

Ciara didn’t have long to wait for her fellow Epsilons to show up and for that she was grateful. It had been far too long since she and Augustus had had time together, and she could only hope that the other two guardians wouldn’t mind covering for them for a while. She realized they were both new to the position, Kiara more so than Shadowfang, but it was a good chance for the two of them to get some practice with it at the very least.

Kiara was the first to arrive, looking slightly confused but overall friendly. The golden Epsilon dipped her head to return a kind lick across the Arctic’s muzzle, her tail wagging in a few friendly swishes behind her. “Good to see you again, sister, it’s been far too long,” Ciara began, offering her a kind smile. She knew of the confrontation between Kiara and Augustus, but she couldn’t blame the woman. Kiara was a mother, needing to assure herself of the safety of her pups. Ciara was certain she would have acted in much the same way and would have invoked Augustus’ wrath as well.

When Shadowfang arrived Ciara returned his kind nuzzle, licking over her brother’s ear in a playful manner before sitting down before the two of them. The calico wolf glanced over her shoulder once, feeling like Augustus would be there listening and trying to deter her plan. He never did like it when Ciara went about something without his knowledge. This time, though, it was for the good of the couple. Their mateship hadn’t even been consummated yet and, while Ciara wouldn’t outright say that’s what she wanted the Epsilons to take over for, it would be at least a little clear to them both.

“Thanks for coming, you two,” she started, her voice oddly shy. “I called you here so I could…ask a favor. I know you’re both getting settled into your ranks again but I was wondering if….”She paused, trying to figure out how to word this. Asking something of others was not one of her favorite pastimes. “I was hoping you two wouldn’t mind covering the patrols for a night…so Augustus and I can have some time alone…we haven’t had any since we became mates, really…”

Her ears twitched apprehensively and she glanced away, embarrassed. Beneath her thick coat of fur she was blushing deeply.

Photo courtesy of Tenryuu, table by Stormie, inspired by 'Souls

<style type="text/css">
@import url("http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Redressed");
.COC {text-align:center; font-family:redressed, cursive; font-size:40px; text-shadow:#000 1px 1px 2px; color:#47300f; margin:5px 0px -5px; font-weight:bold;}
.COC1 b {color:#f5d8ae; text-shadow:#4d4a31 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.COC1 p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.COC1 {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#79602a; background-image:url("http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v434/Alphawolf155/ciaoc.png"); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #323020; padding:10px 0px 300px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.COC1 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread