A Favor
[html]

As Ciara started to speak and explain the situation he waited patiently and very quickly the true purpose behind this calling of the Epsilons made since and he smiled as he sat there waiting for her to finish. So the couple wanted some alone time huh, it didn't surprise him in the least, Augustus even though he was a hard man and a pain in his ass and even though they didn't see eye to eye he still loved the man, even though he knew Augustus did not feel the same for him. The man was proud and unforgiving and cold but he had a mate which meant he had a heart and Shadow was not the type to deny such a request and he moved forward and nuzzled his sister after giving her a simple and quick bump of his nose to her as he smiled and looked her in the eyes."Just a couple things...first off, I love you sis and you should have come forward with this sooner, I would have been all to happy to help and secondly, that proud...mate of yours, better be happy and be sure to beat him up good." Shadow nodded and then turned to look at Kiara as he spoke lightly and with confidence" I know that me and my sis her can handle everything just fine, personally I'm a little hurt that only now I was asked to patrol at night, the shadows is my specialty. And I know that you and I will make a great team Kiara." He looked back to Ciara and smiled.

Shadow moved back over to Kiara and sat down again and his tail was going as he thought that maybe after they had there alone time He and Shadow might get along and he wont want to kick his ass all the time.....Nah!

mall fonts; text-align:right;">BACKGROUND BY INTHENAME-STOCKS [DA], WOLF BY DAWNTHIEVES, TABLE BY YAHTZEE
[/html]

Messages In This Thread