A Favor
[html]
Short post/ +000

Just like Kiara, Shadow was more than willing to allow Ciara a night alone with her mate. He also brought up a good point, one that Kiara hadn't really thought of. If Ciara was having problems, she should have come to them sooner. As fellow packmates, they would have supported her request at any time. The arctic female nodded in agreement as Shadow spoke, their eyes catching one another's gaze. Patrolling at night is no problem, although I tend to stick out a bit. Needless to say, Kiara did not blend in well in dark places, but she could almost disappear in a snowstorm.

Saying that Ciara was grateful was an understatement. The young female practically jumped out of her fur as she ran over to give both Shadow and Kiara thankful licks. Laughing, Kiara returned the licks with an encouraging nuzzle. It seemed as if their business was done and the arctic female rose to go tell Tharin and Lucia of her new patrol schedule. However, Ciara's words stopped her before she could even take two steps. The nickname, plus Ciara's tentative tone made Kiara's ear twitch. Kia? That was a new one. Sure... I don't mind. There was a note of hesitation in Kiara's voice, her own fears suddenly surfacing. As the only other female in the group, even Kiara could guess what Ciara wanted to speak about. However, the alabaster wolf had reservations on the subject. Luperci and non-shifters were vastly different in their ways and culture. On top of that, Kiara's experience with men was limited to the one and he didn't stick around for very long. Hope you don't mind Shadow.

Table by: Cait

<style type="text/css">
.kiapup b {font-weight:bold; color:#619dbc; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #08171f; }
.kiapup p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.kiapup {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#39565a; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ecMB6.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 350px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#a3c1c5; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.kiapup p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.kiapup p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread