Trouble Maker
[html]

OOC: Hope you don't mind me jumping in! I need to get Ciara moving again. Smile WC: 490

The nights had been long for the golden Epsilon ever since the first attack by Amy. She and her mate Augustus spent long hours patrolling the borders, and barely saw each other. She would cover every inch of the boundaries to ensure none trespassed, and so far had yet to come upon a problem. There was once when a young male named Alister Callow came close, but he had been reasonably friendly. Still, her training with Augustus continued and she felt prepared to take on the blond dogbitch herself if she should happen upon New Dawn’s lands.

This particular evening the girl was snoozing, taking a much needed rest. It wasn’t long before her mate arrived to claim his own break, and Ciara lifted herself at his arrival. She nosed at his cheek, licked at his ear and then rubbed her flank to his as she exited the den. She longed to spend more time with him, to draw him close to her and coax him into trying with her again. Even at the thought a blush crept beneath her fur and she cursed herself for being so damnably shy.

Her frustrations caused her to start into a run, heading for the border she had gone the longest without patrolling. After a few moments of running, she caught a scent she hadn’t detected before. Immediately she tilted her nose to the air and tried to get a better gauge of the smell. Her fur bristled immediately. It smelled of Anathema. She didn’t know too much about their relations with New Dawn but she knew that no one had been given clearance into their lands, and at times like these security was tight. Zalen would have warned his Epsilons of a visitor.

When she got closer and assured herself that she was downwind, the golden Epsilon crouched down to watch Malakai in his slinking. Black lips curled into a silent snarl at the smirk which was evident on his muzzle. He knew damned well he was trespassing and he enjoyed it. Well, that wasn’t going to work for Ciara. This old male was about to get a mouthful of reasons why he should back the f*** off and go back home.

Bristling and releasing a warning growl, Ciara crossed the distance between them, coming out of her hiding spot. She lifted her tail high and snarled at him, ears pushed forward and stance absolutely dominant. It was obvious Malakai would receive no pity from her. As she locked her earthen eyes with his own gaze, her expression grew sterner, threatening even.

You! These are New Dawn’s lands and you are trespassing. I suggest you turn yourself around now before I have to remove you by force.

<style type="text/css">
.cia1cai b {font-weight:bold; color:#a3c9b5; text-shadow:#0f2825 1px 1px 2px;}
.cia1cai p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.cia1cai {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#586b6d; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/2BltD.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #475d5f; padding:330px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#a9c9c9; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.cia1cai .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.cia1cai p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.cia1cai p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread