Trouble Maker
[html]
Ooc text goes here. [WC: 442 || Pts: 0]

Before him, a female emerged from her hiding spot, only causing Kai's smirk to broaden. So New Dawn did have individuals watching their borders after all. His feral yellow eyes regarded the female as she stood solidly but his predatory grin barely waivered from his snout nor his gaze. Her words reached him, her threat to have him forcably removed from her pack lands and still, Malakai didn't seem to react too much. But he was thinking. His mind ticking over continually, thinking up the lie he would cast, the web he would weave to tangle this she-wolf up in. It was his way.

The same darkness that stoked the fires in his blood now seemed to reign in his dangerous temprament, for the time being at least, and after a moment or so in regarding the female, letting his gaze scan over her as he did with all females, Malakai lowered his head just a little, as if in submission. It was the impression his actions would give off, at least. "Forgive my forwardness, Sweetheart, but I come to New Dawn with a message..." The term of endearment he used was not spoken like a true compliment or an affectionate name - instead, it held just the smallest amount of sarcasm, in the same way he used to call his mate 'Princess', back when they hated each other. It was spoken as if to annoy, to provoke a negative reaction in the other, just one of many weapons in Malakai's mind games..

Still, he wore something of a smug look though, as his head jerked back a little. "...Actually, I come with word of an attack." Kai inched just a little closer to the female, his eyes keeping a close watch on her. "New Dawn will be raided at dawn, by those mutts, Inferni. We intercepted weapons headed for Inferni pack lands, as well as information regarding their use and their intended target." Kai nodded his head towards the female, his smirk remaining. "You and yours." So this was the lie. There was no such raid planned that Kai knew of. Malakai cocked his head to the side, snorting a little. "But hey, if you really want to manhandle me off your territory without hearing me out, then be my guest. I'm sure you've already been told about it anyway, considering you're the one on the front line, right on the border. After all, it's you they'll kill off first, clearing a path into New Dawn lands..." This last was meant to knock her confidence, her trust, her centre of gravity. Kai's dark gaze kept strong on this female, watching every tiny detail.

Table and Siggy by Sammiie; Photo by Diana Pinto@flickr

<style>
.Kai04-text {padding:0px 10px;}
.Kai04 i {color:#ffffff; font-style:italic;}
.Kai04 b {color:#f2f2f2; font-weight:bold;}
.Kai04 {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i49.tinypic.com/2uhu450.png); background-position:top
center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed;
padding:300px 0px 6px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-
size:10px; color:#d3d3d3; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-
spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px;
font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread