Trouble Maker
[html]

OOC: Ciara's such a badass. WC: 370

Ciara’s coat continued to bristle even after the male lowered his head a fraction or two. He should be grovelling at her paws right about now, repenting for the crime of trespassing, but he neglected to do so. Another growl bubbled in her throat when he looked her over and she stood her ground fiercely. There was a time when the golden girl might have been deterred by such a lewd examination, but no longer. She was an Epsilon now.

And certainly not his “sweetheart.”

I am Ciara, the Epsilon of New Dawn, and you will respect me as such, she growled out, her posture aggressive still and unwavering in its ferocity. She didn’t appear to care much that he was only a messenger, he would be treated the same way as any knowing trespasser. Her eyes simply bore into his as he mused about, moving closer to her and slowly drawling out his tale. They narrowed when he spoke of Inferni, even though they were already slits. Other than that subtle change, there was no sign that Ciara was concerned. Her ears and tail didn't so much as twitch, but remained immobile and in place.

If the coyotes decide to breach our territory, they will find themselves swiftly rebuked and limping home with an array of injuries, she said simply. It was common knowledge that packs defended their territory, and if it had been anyone else she would have said the same. Ciara wasn’t one to sling threats and she wasn’t now, merely relaying the truth of the matter. New Dawn’s wolves had been in training since Amy’s series of attacks and she was confident they could hold off an attack – especially one by miniscule, flea-ridden coyotes.

They’ll be especially unhappy should I be the first one they come across, she said in acidic tones. The shewolf had grown a lot over the past year. She had defended her lands against cougars and bears. She could handle Lucperci coyotes with their pitiful manmade weapons. Regardless she’d have to inform Zalen, perhaps he would be more worried than she, but she wouldn’t show any signs of insecurity or discomfort in front of this stranger.

You’ve relayed your message, now leave, she demanded, taking a step forward. The two were close enough now that either could grab fur and flesh in their jaws, and Ciara was very prepared to do so.

<style type="text/css">
.cia1cai b {font-weight:bold; color:#a3c9b5; text-shadow:#0f2825 1px 1px 2px;}
.cia1cai p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.cia1cai {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#586b6d; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/2BltD.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #475d5f; padding:330px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#a9c9c9; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.cia1cai .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.cia1cai p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.cia1cai p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread