Trouble Maker
[html]
OOC: [WC: 358 || Pts:

It didn't matter to the black male what rank this female held or what skills she possessed. But as Kai watched the female before him, he watched for any signs that the news he had brought had shaked her. Unfortunately for him, she didn't seem too concerned about the prospect of an impending attack by another nearby pack. He would have to wing this one. However, when she mentioned that the Inferni would be sent home with numerous injuries if they decided to invade New Dawn's borders, Kai nodded a little in fake understanding. As the female told him his presence was no longer tolerated now that he had warned of the attack, Kai snorted a little, still watching her closely. This one stood her ground and while usually it was a quality Kai respected, now it was only an obstacle to him. He would have to play along with her for now, until the next part of his plan kicked in. His eyes rose to the dark sky above and he knew that it wouldn't be too long now.

"Of course. I'm sure you have a stash of weapons hidden nearby, for when they come. I mean, it won't be one or two that come at you at once, it will be a handful. All armed." Malakai cocked his head to the side gently but backed up a little as if he was going along with her demands. "I'm assuming you have the rest of your borders as well guarded as this one, with others from your pack... The coyotes will more than likely attack from several different points, hoping to infiltrate your settlements." Kai's posture had shifted a little, becoming just a little more submissive in an attempt to dismiss her aggressive mannor towards him, as if trying to live up to his role as merely a helpful messenger. "I hope your Alpha is aware of the aggressive manner with which you treat those who bring valuable news for your packs wellbeing. Perhaps I should make an appointment with your Alpha, to have a word with him about your conduct towards those only trying to help..."

Table and Siggy by Sammiie; Photo by Diana Pinto@flickr

<style>
.Kai04-text {padding:0px 10px;}
.Kai04 i {color:#ffffff; font-style:italic;}
.Kai04 b {color:#f2f2f2; font-weight:bold;}
.Kai04 {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i49.tinypic.com/2uhu450.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:300px 0px 6px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#d3d3d3; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread