Trouble Maker
[html]
OOC: [WC: 284 || Pts:

This female just wasn't backing down or waivering in her utter confidence in her pack and in her abilities. It caused Kai to smirk just a little more - he actually quite liked this female. She reminded him of Axelle. The thought caused his smirk to fade just a little and his eyes lowered. He hated that he thought of her all the time, that the female was constantly in his head. Returning to the situation in hand, Kai continued to watch this female and as she mentioned her mate patrolled the other pack border, the black male nodded briefly.

As she commented on him not waiting at the border and calling for one of the pack to attend him, Kai offered his own snort to her. "Well my apologies, but I figured any delay in letting you know of the attack might be the difference between whether you are ready or not." Of course, his 'apology' sounded nothing like one. As the female mentioned Zalen, Kai's attention lifted a little - she didn't know the leader of New Dawn, nor his name but now she knew who the head honcho was around this pack. It could go either way if the Alpha showed up - Kai could try to spread a little more trouble or he could be thrown off the land.

Bowing his head a little more, Kai shrugged his upper body a little. "You can call him if you'd like to. I'm sure he would be keen to hear about the impending attack and the fact that you seem happy to hold the information to yourself rather than letting the rest of your pack know immediatly so that they may prepare."

Table and Siggy by Sammiie; Photo by Diana Pinto@flickr

<style>
.Kai04-text {padding:0px 10px;}
.Kai04 i {color:#ffffff; font-style:italic;}
.Kai04 b {color:#f2f2f2; font-weight:bold;}
.Kai04 {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i49.tinypic.com/2uhu450.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:300px 0px 6px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#d3d3d3; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread