Trouble Maker
[html]
OOC: Hope you don't mind me posting again [WC: 359 || Pts: 3

Having recruited the young coyote from Anathema, Kai knew she would fit the bill with ease, pretending to be from Inferni and as he kept a close watch on the New Dawn female, the black male knew the youngster would already be in position. They had gone over his plan a few times, and they had talked of timings. Elody had asked for a signal, but doing so would have been impractical and would have given the game away and so he was relying on her to go with how she felt and start her part of the charade when she felt comfortable with it.

Hearing the distant call from the coyote, Kai's body tensed a little and his fur bristled as he turned his gaze in the direction the sound had come from, his eyes burning like heated flames. His ears pricked as if listening for the impending Inferni forces before throwing a glance back at the New Dawn wolf, offering her an 'I told you so' snort. "Perhaps you should call for your Alpha now, Sweetheart. By the sounds of it, the coyotes aren't too far away... I'll accompany you if you wish to investigate the sound. I'd hate to see a lone female out in the woods outside her pack borders slaughtered by those rabid coyotes." He knew that would irritate the female further. That was his aim, after all.

His mind turned to Elody - if New Dawn's members did head out to check on the battle cry, he was sure they wouldn't be too leniant on those responsible. But she was young and could pull off innocence with ease. Perhaps if they did catch her there, they would go easy on her. Of course, Malakai had told Elody that once the call had been made, she was to leave the area, leaving only the scent of coyote behind before moving on to the next, moving along the border of New Dawn, eventually coming closer to Kai's location, allowing her calls to get louder. But if Elody was caught or captured, would Kai go to her rescue or would he deny all knowledge of the youngster's presence?

Table and Siggy by Sammiie; Photo by Diana Pinto@flickr

<style>
.Kai04-text {padding:0px 10px;}
.Kai04 i {color:#ffffff; font-style:italic;}
.Kai04 b {color:#f2f2f2; font-weight:bold;}
.Kai04 {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i49.tinypic.com/2uhu450.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:300px 0px 6px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#d3d3d3; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread