Trouble Maker
[html]

OOC: So sorry about the wait guys. Computer broke and I had no way of posting until my student loans came in so I could buy a new one. Good news is I'm back! Zalen and Epsilons feel free to join. WC: 300

Malakai was irritating the golden Epsilon more and more with every passing moment. She couldn’t believe the nerve of him, trying to tell her what to do with the security measures of her own pack. No longer trying to keep up appearances, the girl’s fur was at full bristle, lips threatening to peel back over her pearly white canines to display her rampant irritation. “I will call Zalen after all, perhaps he can convince you that your presence is no longer needed as it seems I’ve failed.”

Just as she lifted her muzzle to the sky to call for the onyx Alpha, the call of a coyote sounded from across the territory. Ciara froze each muscle stiffening as she listened. She couldn’t decipher the message but there was an aggressive tone to it, which would be surprising if Ciara could only see the small coyote who was making the cry.

Before Malakai had finished his “suggestion” Ciara’s call had burst forth. She called for Zalen, and dipped private tones in the howl to call her mate to the other border and alert the other Epsilons as well. She was confident that neither the coyote nor the Luperci would be able to understand the messages she was putting forth. Help was needed. Now.

Breathlessly, she waited for a reply from her packmates, knowing they’d be prompt. Zalen would come to meet her and Malakai, Augustus too undoubtedly, while Kiara and Shadowfang would follow the scent of the coyote in the direction the call had come from. They all had probably heard the sound too, and would be assembling as it were.

New Dawn was on high alert, after all.

<style type="text/css">
.cia1cai b {font-weight:bold; color:#a3c9b5; text-shadow:#0f2825 1px 1px 2px;}
.cia1cai p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.cia1cai {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#586b6d; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/2BltD.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #475d5f; padding:330px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#a9c9c9; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.cia1cai .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.cia1cai p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.cia1cai p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread