this is how an angel cries.
[html]

WC: 374 OOC: Whee fun!

The woman seemed to take her with suspicion which Saqui expected she was unarmed as she could not use her bow, though thankfully it was the only thing salvaged out of her home before it was entirely destroyed. She would never forgive herself if she ever lost the bow that her father had given her. She smiled as she moved toward Saqui who helped support her then headed to the Town hall, which was what she figured she meant. She was new and not all the names could be remembered she thought, and the woman seemed at odds, though the quiet was interrupted as she had just gotten to support the woman; “Oh this? I broke it, during the hurricane, a horse spooked and he reared up and hit my arm, it is a small break it will heal in a month’s time.” The woman assured her. She was still useful in some ways, She couldn’t move her shoulder yet because the pain would still lance over her own body but she could say that there would be no physical evidence of her broken arm.. This woman from the blood, and the heavy bandages, had a different story to tell.... and that that story would show even if the fur grew over.

She walked slowly to the Town hall, giving the woman a good slow pace, it would take longer to get there, but with all the pain she was in, Saqui didn’t want her moving more than she had to; “I think there is a little food and some water in the Town hall as well, that’s where I am staying myself... The hurricane took my home. The great spirits feel that I should make a new one I suppose.” The woman said absentmindedly, looking at where her hut had once been. The few that were around them were damaged in one way or another, some like her own others just needed a repair job and some only had evidence of where they once were by the packed earth where the interior had been. “Oh my I have been very rude, I am Saqui Utina.” She said feeling horrible she had not introduced herself yet.

<style>
.saqhorse .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; }
.saqhorse p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.saqhorse b {color:#7e633d; letter-spacing:0px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.saqhorse {background-color:#c89e64; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... e375-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #627391; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#627391; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; padding:350px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>
Table by Rose

[/html]

Messages In This Thread