this is how an angel cries.
[html]

WC: 203 OOC:

Her heart went out to the woman as she admitted she’d forgotten what food tasted like. She could almost believe her words too as she was nothing but skin and bone. She wished she could help the woman with her memory but the best thing she could do was to get her nourishment and the broth would do her good, so she sat quietly after preparing the food and handing it to Ksenija and watched as she ate, chewing on the little bits of meat. Saqui was just happy to help the woman in any way she could

“I am very glad you enjoyed it. I am not the best as I said, I am no cook, but it should help you regain your strength.” She said quietly, suddenly feeling shy towards the woman. She was in no way socially awkward but what could you ask a woman who lost all but her first name? “If there is anything I can do for you let me know I live in here myself since I lost my home.” She said, not sure of what else she could say to the woman, not what else she could say to her.

<style>
.saqhorse .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; }
.saqhorse p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.saqhorse b {color:#7e633d; letter-spacing:0px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.saqhorse {background-color:#c89e64; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... e375-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #627391; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#627391; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; padding:350px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>
Table by Rose

[/html]

Messages In This Thread