Asante sana
[html]
Word Count :: 312 OOC: erf I had to write this 2 times because I made a boo boo lol.

Jiva was actually very nervous. He wasn’t sure how the leaders would take to the four of them and if they would allow them to join. He knew they would head out somewhere else if they were denied, but that would mean having to go through hostile territory also it meant spending a few nights out in territory where they could get attacked or lost easily, and with a kit who had wanderlust, being small and curious of course, Jiva didn’t like the idea of it all. He turned to give Drin a nervous smile as she spoke with Lena, who decided to join them. Jiva wasn’t sure what all went down, she just suddenly became their traveling companion. he didn’t mind it but she was blind and it was a disability he didn’t know how to react to.

He didn’t have much of a chance to put more thought into it as they were greeted by the same man who had greeted them only a few weeks, or was it months? ago. He smiled at Saul and gave the man a respective head nod; “Hello it is good to see you again Saul. I hate to give such short notice especially with the hurricane just passing and all, but we were all hoping that we could join your ranks. This here is Leaf” He pointed at the fox kit who was close by Drin now, then he pointed to Lena; “And Lena, and You met Palaydrian as well. We won’t be a burden at all. Me and Drin are fair hunters, and I am learned in healing.” He said then turned to Palaydrian and Lena to see if they had something they wanted to say as well. He didn’t want to do all the talking and he knew Drin would want to explain her expertise.

Photo courtesy of Genista

<style>
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#12302e; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 {background-color:#83b080; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/2665/jive.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:305px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 .inner {margin:0 20px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread