Asante sana
[html]

Meow:: Awesome! WC:: 5+

A toothy grin was spreading across Palaydrian’s face as she watched the dark woman greedily gulp down water from deer lake. So strange that she’d no longer be lounging on its shores on a lazy afternoon. Is it odd that I feel nervous even with all this company? She asked playfully, feeding off the excitement coming from her as Leaf continued his frenzied antics. I’ve only been to Vinatta once, but that was a few-- her voice cut off when a familiar voice cut into the conversation. Drin spun about to face the source and her smile beamed even brighter. Saul! It’s so good to see you! A welcome face after such an emotional journey. Her voice must’ve startled Leaf who immediately grew cautious and flattened himself in the grass like a fawn. It’s okay sweetheart, he’s a friend...see Daddy’s talking to him now, she cooed softly to the child while Jiva began introductions and gave their friend an explanation for their ragtag band.

The kit made an odd panicked purring noise, choosing to bury his head in his mother’s haunches, but the woman only giggled as she scooped him off the ground and stood up. You demean your skills Love, she affectionately chided Jiva. Though he believes he has much more to learn, she winked an eye at Saul, he has seen and mended his fair share of bumps, bruises, and wounds on none other than myself and a few of our...past packmates. It felt odd to refer to the New Dawn wolves as beings of the past, but if this was to be their new start, they needed to get used to it. I am confident in my hunting and tracking abilities, though my true passion is cultivating life through growth...plants, flowers, herbs, and vegetables. I’m knowledgeable in the uses of the plants I grow through experimentation and have become skilled in making infusions for teas and poultices...though Jiva does the applying. She smiled, a gloved hand caressing the bag holding the seeds from her garden around her neck. She sorely hoped to plant them again some day and see what the earth could give back.

Drin was sure her tool and vessel making through gourds would become discovered in time, but at the moment decided to remain mum about that. She was slightly embarrassed of her hobby as she had yet to meet another who utilized the all seasons plants as she did, but the work she had seen a carpenter do in Casa di Cavalieri seemed to echo that of hers. Leaf regarded Saul with wide eyes, the once brilliant blue now beginning to turn a light shade of green, or possibly gray. Her own bicolored eyes flitted towards Lena. This young lady was a helper within my garden, but I’m sure she’d want to speak for herself. The floor was now Lena’s, the beautiful youth who had so bravely come along with them for reasons of her own.

Table Credit to Becca! <3.

<style type="text/css">
.palaydrian-siamese b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.palaydrian-siamese b:before { content: open-quote; }
.palaydrian-siamese b:after { content: close-quote; }
.palaydrian-siamese .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.palaydrian-siamese p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.palaydrian-siamese {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#DEB45E; background-image:url(http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff4 ... iamese.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 360px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#2F4F4F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread