Asante sana
[html]

Lena skill set should have included bragging.

"Nah, it's okay to feel nervous, but don't worry! You got all three of us--especially me--here so it's all going to be okay," she stated matter-of-factly, glad to see her air of bravado was having an effect on the woman. While Lena did realize some of the importance of this, she did not pay keen attention to it. The girl listened, a bit more patiently, as Palaydrian had begun to say something about the pack, but before she could really get out what she was trying to say, they were approached by someone they knew that she did not.

This Saul guy didn't seem bad at first, at least he didn't smell funny, in the bad way. But, he did smell familiar, and awful so. Temeraire, she thought. Maybe it was one of close relatives--maybe even his dad? She didn't recall his name, even if the boy had mentioned it, but they scented so similar, she automatically assumed him to be his father. She waited quietly, though never the less impatient, as Drin and Jiva spoke for themselves, perking up her ears every time they mentioned her. The woman closed off with a statement that directed the attention to her, and she easily stepped up into the spotlight.

"I'm an outstanding hunter," she started of boldly, a wide grin accenting the less-than-humble words that tumbled out of her mouth. "I also can fight pretty good--I can take down at least someone two heads taller than me!" Okay, maybe that was true, maybe it wasn't--but her brother was well on his way to being three heads taller than her, and there was instances where she would almost beat him in their play fights. "I can sing, too. I am almost as good as my mother, and she's the best singer ever.

"And I can tell which plants are which--like, they may look similar to you, but I can tell that they're different by their smell." The girl motioned to Palaydrian, a gesture of thanks to the woman who taught her a lot of what she knew. She could have went on, but she decided that what she had listed was pretty amazing, especially the hunting and fighting part. She crossed her arms over her chest and fixed her blank gaze towards the direction of the man, the smile still playing on her maw.

<style type="text/css">
.shiningplant b {font-weight:bold; color:#77b03f; letter-spacing:-.5px;}
.shiningplant .ooc {font-style:italic; padding:3px; text-align:center;}
.shiningplant p {text-indent:20px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.shiningplant {margin:0 auto; width:485px; background-color:#f9f5d4; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/6604B.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #727061; padding:190px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#727061; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread