Asante sana
[html]
Word Count :: 341 OOC: Yeah Jiva took it hard when their goodbyes were mostly to Drin XDD

Jiva beamed with pride ad Palaydrian spoke of her love for plants and her skills. She really was a great hunter. He knew she was far better than he was. But he helped provide when he could. Then it was’ Lena’s turn as she boasted of her own skills and he rose his eyebrows in a sort of.... how can that happen without sight kind of way but he trusted her enough, she had been a part of their pack after all even though he barely had much interaction with her. He straightened up as Saul spoke and he grinned broadly at the acceptance

When it came time for the question of why leave... his smile left him. The man didn’t need most of the reasons, but Jiva wouldn’t lie to him and withholding things was not lying in Jiva’s eyes. “I really wasn’t born into a traditional pack, I was boring in Cour des Miracles and I feel that even though I love my anscestors way of living I also like.... how do you say, moving forward. Palaydrian has given that thought to me as well, and recently New Dawn is at a standstill as they are more traditional. It was why we hope to come here, for a bit more freedom to do and learn.” He said, there were some things Zalen would allow but the things Jiva wanted to learn and do went against most of the pack, he was strict on the only human habitate to be away from the den, and that it should be the only one. He stood waiting. Other reasons had arose but those were personal and he had not left New Dawn in a fashion that would ever endanger another pack. In fact they all had said goodbye..... mostly to Palaydrian which saddened the man as though he had not been a big part of the pack one bit, but he was no longer going to live there. He didn’t have to worry about those who didn’t care.

Photo courtesy of Genista

<style>
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#12302e; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 {background-color:#83b080; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/2665/jive.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:305px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 .inner {margin:0 20px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread