Asante sana
[html]

Meow:: My bad. WC:: 5+

A smile spread across her lips as she listened to Lena introduce and explain herself. The golden woman admired the spirit within the dark child and could see a lot of herself in the youth. Wide eyed and bushy tailed for the future, Lena was ready to take on the world despite her blindness which would be considered a handicap. It was brave hearts like hers that made the golden woman know their decision to leave New Dawn was the right choice. Her said skills would’ve been squandered there, the wild ways of their former pack deeming her lack of sight to make her an invalid and incapable of taking care of herself much less hunting of all things! The girl’s confession of singing took the woman by surprise. She hadn’t realized her friend Sky sang, but she too had taken up the hobby at a young age, though Jiva, Leaf, and Zalia had been her only audience so far. The thought was dismissed as Lena explained her own gift of herbology and credited Drin. A warm nod of approval and a soft laugh bubbled forth. She’s a quick learner that’s for sure, the golden lady responded, bending down to scoop up her son who had been playfully chewing on her tail.

Her eyes moved towards Saul once more as he addressed the group with a question. A fair query indeed as he had last met the lovers when they were simply emissaries from their former pack. Jiva took up the job of providing an answer. Palaydrian listened dutifully nodding here and there. Everything he said rang true and as she hugged the fox kit against her breast, she knew what she’d add. I love the brothers and sisters we’ve left behind in New Dawn, but we could not flourish there as a family anymore, she said looking down at the top of Leaf’s tawny head. As you can see, our son Leaf does not belong to our genus and would have never been able to be fully accepted in such a strictly traditional pack. We feared he’d be ostracized as he got older and we too would feel the brunt of discrimination for not only adopting him as our own, but for realizing how much we were limiting ourselves as a pack by stubbornly remaining on all fours instead of using our hands. She shook her head sadly at this, the way of the wolf was dying.

Before I came to these lands, I hailed from a pack echoing New Dawn’s culture and that was all I had known. Submission and closed minded thoughts. Jiva opened up my eyes to what the world of luperci had to offer and I’ve realized how much I’ve missed! The spark of wanting to break away from traditional norms was lit beneath me and I’ve...we’ve been chasing it together ever since. A lifetime ago she would have been happy in New Dawn, but once the chokehold of the ways of the old had began to loosen its grip, Palaydrian took off running as fast as she could. The fae wanted to learn everything she could and was making up for all the lost time.

Table Credit to Becca! <3.

<style type="text/css">
.palaydrian-siamese b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.palaydrian-siamese b:before { content: open-quote; }
.palaydrian-siamese b:after { content: close-quote; }
.palaydrian-siamese .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.palaydrian-siamese p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.palaydrian-siamese {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#DEB45E; background-image:url(http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff4 ... iamese.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 360px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#2F4F4F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread