Stormy Day Brings Pain
As she went into the Temple, she heard some movement but wasn’t really aware that she had woken anyone up. But she did hear the sounds of a bunch of crows and watched Albus to see if he was bothered by the other birds but he simply looked around him curiously, seeming to not really notice or care about the other birds. So she simply stroked his beak gently with her free hand, while they waited for Panda to appear.

It didn’t take long for the medic to appear and she noticed Ayasha's wound right away. Ayasha gave a wry smile and explained, "I was being stupid and standing out in the storm when a tree branch splintered and caused a sharpened stick to come at me. Luckily it sliced into my cheek and not my eye." She already nearly lost an eye from her fight with the Raven Guardians. Though she didn’t feel that she needed to tell Panda why precisely she was out in the storm. She liked the black and white female but she wasn’t sure how many people knew that Liam was gone and then she would have to explain why he was gone and then people would worry too much about her and try to kick Liam out. So she simply took her hand away from her cheek for it to be looked at.

Messages In This Thread