Stormy Day Brings Pain
[html]

Word Count → 655 :: Also, this is technically the first thread i have as Panda as a Malpas. I didn't know i was being promoted before we started this thread. She'll still do her healing stuff, but it's not her job anymore lol.

So take this lung full of pure inspiration
Inhale this lung full to make me smile

It was funny how engraved her 'duty' was into her mind. She had forgotten that the night before the Angela promoted her to Malpas. A council member that was in charge of the birds and the rituals. It was no surprise that she dreamt of rituals, because she was now the main shaman of the pack (essentially) and she was the one who was supposed to instill some religion into these caves of Outcasts. Panda came to this realization when she cast her gaze to the bird that sat upon Ayasha's shoulder. She chuckled nervously. She didn't know what to say to Ayasha. She'd known the woman for some time, and it was weird to finally be able to say "Hey, I'm a council member now." without it sounding like she was gloating or something. She decided that it was best for Aeron to tell others of her new position rather than her speak of the promotion that came from nowhere. Instead, she would do her duties as a Corson. She listened as the woman explained that she was out in the storm and a branch got her. Panda nodded her head. Why anyone would actually go out in the storm was beyond her but then again, the woman was raised where Hurricanes were common and everyone knew what to do during them.

The Malpas noticed something in the woman's aura, something that told her that something else was wrong. The last time Panda had really seen Ayasha was when she was giving birth, and Panda slightly wondered where her children were now. She hoped that they were safe. Are your children safe? asked the Malpas before she walked up to the woman with her supplies in her bag and she looked at the cut on her face. It looked like it would need a few little stitches, which were nothing to take care of. What about Liam? asked the woman, noticing that for mates, the scent of the male on her had been faint. Last she knew, they were a happy couple, and Panda had not seen Liam, nor scented him in some time, so she knew not of what was going on with them.

It was then that the Council Guard moaned and shuffled around in his sleep. He felt around blindly, not wanting to wake up, but the absence of Panda made him finally open his eyes and blink a few times. He looked around the temple, and then once he found the form of the woman, (he did not notice Ayasha right away) he groaned. Come back to bed, my Malpas. the male suggested to the woman and he patted the open spot next to him. Ayasha is here, Venom. She's hurt and I need to help her. the woman quickly responded to the male before he peeked around the form of the large Malpas to see the smaller form of the Seere. Oh, good morning, Ayasha. spoke the Italian as he looked at the pale form of the woman. He did not stay sitting up for long though, because he still was exhausted. Last night was long, and Venom very much just wanted to sleep. He more than likely wouldn't be able to now that Panda was up and about. He closed his eyes and kept his ears perked to listen. We had a late night, Ayasha, so excuse him. spoke the woman before she motioned for the woman to be seated so she could begin. She sat down herself, so that she could be on the same level as the woman.

While she waited, she took out a bottle of alcohol, a clean rag, thread and a needle. She got the thread and needle ready to stitch the woman's wound up by putting the thread through the end of the needle and she dipped the needle in alcohol to sanitize it.

Venom Speaks

<style>
.panvenscre-nat {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.panvenscre-nat img{width:300px; float:right}
.panvenscre-nat p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.panvenscre-nat p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.panvenscre-nat .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.panvenscre-nat p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.panvenscre-nat b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;color:#4c1979;}
</style>
image © Nat!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread