If You Give A Horse A Carrot
[html]
(318) OOC: sounds good to me, Eclipse likes fair exchanges Big Grin

As always it was her bow that received much attention. She was in no way happy. She was proud of her skills as an archer. She smiled at the woman's introduction and question. She nodded. “Yes I have been practicing almost as long as I could walk on two legs.” She admitted. “If you would like I would be glad to show you!” She said, then thought perhaps she should just start a school of archery... it was not the first time she thought about it. Nor would it be the last, she would probably talk to her mate about the ideas of it all and see what he said.

She watched the woman as she ran at the stallions fighting with one another, her eyes wide with worry over the woman, but she looked confident and fear didn't spill out of her scent so Eclipse watched with fascination at the woman's treatment to the horses. She grinned as Kenna came back; “Wow that was amazing. I don't know how I would be able to handle Colt if he eve becomse like that.... Colt is my mare's child. My mare is Grace, she's the chestnut with the flaxen mane.” She said pointing to her horse, who was grazing with a little palamino horse next to her, he wasn't all that big yet, but he was bigger than he had been at birth. “I tell you what, you teach me how to handle horses and I can teach you a bit of archery. I only have my mare, and she's as docile as ever.” Eclipse said. She didn't want to be the one stuck here when another fight would come, and she also wanted to help contribute to working at the stables as well, she knew only the basics of brushing and combing and cleaning hooves, but she left the feeding and other care to others.

<style type="text/css">
.eclipseclock b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffe7; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #5c6730; }
.eclipseclock p {text-indent:20px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.eclipseclock {margin:0 auto; width:477px; background-color:#d9da9a; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/6AuC4.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #87885d; padding: 187px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5c6730; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Kite/Aly
[/html]

Messages In This Thread