If You Give A Horse A Carrot
[html]
(388) OOC: Tee hee

Eclipse let out disbelieving air as the woman told her it was nothing, if that was not nothing then she was a dancing bear. She didn't say that out loud but wondered what the woman's reaction would be. Instead she remained silent with her ears perked and her eyes in a disbelieving look. She smiled once the woman gave Eclipse the compliment. “Thank you, Grace was not named by me, she was once owned. She has passed on, but she was the one who trained the horse. I am thankful because if she hadn't the horse wouldn't have saved me when I came back.” She said letting her memory cross over to the moment the pregnant mare actually risked her life to save Eclipse, a predatorial wolf, so whatever this Liliana had it was certainly the greatest talent of all. Eclipse was sure it would be missed.

Eclipse listened to the woman as she spoke about not just being a part of their herd.... but there were so many and they were so big! It was a reason why wolves didn't pick on horses often even when they were just four footed animals before the human's demise. She looked at Kenna incredulous! “How can anyone be the leader of such huge animals, if they wanted to they could pound you in the dirt!” She said, she wasn't scared but she certainly was skeptical.

Eclipse smiled as the woman agreed to Eclipse's proposition. “ I wouldn't mind a week from now? There is still a lot to do to get the pack back on track, but I can give you a lesson in the bow today, now if you want.” She said, turning to Grace, she'd wondered if she would now be able to shoot from on top of the horse after working with her and making sure she understood that the arrow wasn't going to hurt her as it went by. Or the sound of the bow was a bad thing, as though it would hurt her or something. She looked at Kenna in hopes that she could do something today that would be just as much fun as it would help out the pack. Though she had no extra bows, she was sure there was someone, like Hotaru that could make them.

<style type="text/css">
.eclipseclock b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffe7; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #5c6730; }
.eclipseclock p {text-indent:20px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.eclipseclock {margin:0 auto; width:477px; background-color:#d9da9a; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/6AuC4.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #87885d; padding: 187px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5c6730; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Kite/Aly
[/html]

Messages In This Thread