They call her a demon
[html]
Helotes Lykoi

Word Count → 252 :: OOC

The golden woman almost looked silver in the starlight, and her eyes were irredescent as she looked down upon him and told him that she was now the main leader of Anathema. He could not help but feel the skin heat up under the fur of his face; Angela? Aquila? Alpha? He should have felt honored for such a high ranking female to seek him out for his genes, but instead he felt suddenly nervous. He tried to repress that, and smiled at her, Congratulations are in order then, Angela, I’m always one for seeing coyotes at the helm. He smirked.

Helotes strode up beside the trunk of the tree and leaned against it, looking up at her, My family and I faired well in the storm, not major damage. I hope you faired the same? He had a feeling that Anathema might not have been as lucky as Inferni was during the hurricane; they were right on the coast, and from what he understood, their main living area was underground in caverns. If Grimwell Caverns were any indication, Anathema most likely was flooded.

The Lykoi male let out a sigh and reached up to somewhat awkwardly grab the Angela’s hand, You still want me to impregnate you? I am still up for it, the thought of more of my offspring running around is pleasing. I hope you might bring them by if everything works out? He smiled in an off kilter sort of way; this whole situation was strange and interesting.

<style type="text/css">
.heloskele .space {width:250px; height:230px; float:left;}
.heloskele b {font-weight:bold; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:1px;}
.heloskele p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.heloskele p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.heloskele .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#FFFFFF;}
.heloskele p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.heloskele {margin:0px auto; width:85%; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i44.tinypic.com/fx6mbp.jpg); background-position:top left; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#7e8175; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.heloskele .name {font-size:50px; font-family: 'Love Ya Like A Sister'; text-align:right; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
.heloskele p b:before {content: open-quote; }
.heloskele p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread