[J] My flesh is yours and there is nothing to fear
[html]

Charm knew that Aeron knew about the slave, how could she not? She had brought the female to the pack meeting about the storm. Charm knew that she needed to explain everything to Aeron, how Deuce was out and about and Charm saw her, and the monster inside of her that she never had to deal with came out. Something about Deuce, Charm hated more than a rapist, or pup killers. Deuce had stolen something that was very important. She had stolen Soran away from her and didn’t even think twice to ask Charm if it was okay if she and Soran to be mates. Not like Charm would have told her yes it was fine. Soran should have been with Charm and not that close minded Deuce.

Charm looked over to her golden leader, whom she was so lucky to have as her mate. ”My love, please don’t punish me.” Charm pleaded as she slipped her hand into Aeron’s leading her into the unused side of the house. She moved over to Deuce as she walked over and softly laid a hand upon the white lady. ”This is Deuce…she lived in New Dawn before I caught her. “ The female explained as she stood back up and unhooked the alabaster lady from the wall, leaving her leash on. ”Com’on my pet, time for a walk.” Charm soft tenderly like a human would to its dog. ”I didn’t go into New Dawn, and the storm has covered my tracks. Can we keep her my love? I have never hurt her more then what was needed for her to learn her role as my pet.” Charm begged her mate, and lover. The purple eye babe batted her eyes at her lover. As she pulled her head in a bit looking at the golden lady. The female spoiled the lady so.

[/html]

WC: 300+

Messages In This Thread