[J] My flesh is yours and there is nothing to fear
[html]
ooc goes here

The song trailed off as footsteps came to her door. Her mismatched gaze fell to her Mistress's feet as the woman unhooked the leash and tugged. The woman rose to her feet fluidly, her catlike grace marred by the limp from the ill healed injury of long ago. The smell of a coyote met the woman, memories flooding her of the attack on Symev. She pushed the unwanted images away as Charm spoke to Aeron.

Aeron's words were unexpected, and Deuce mulled them over before speaking. Her voice was soft as she responded to the leader's inquiry. "I do not wish to return to New Dawn. I would like to stay with my Mistress." She left her gaze on the woman's feet, though it was now the leader's feet she gazed at. "I have skills that can be utilized at any position in the pack. I am a healer, well versed with herbs and the healing vibrations of certain stones. I can garden, so I can grow and dry my own herbs. I have delivered many litters in my years, including Naniko's at a time in the past. I also have skills as a former leader to offer as I was the founding Shaman of Phoenix Valley. When Mistress has judged I have earned the right to shift, my value as her sl..." She faltered, remembering Aeron didn't believe in slavery, then resumed speaking. "As her servant will increase immensely."

She risked a glance at her Mistress to see if her words had displeased the calico woman. As she did, a thought occurred to her. As a slave, and a potentially valuable one, she ran the risk of being traded away. The idea of being traded to a potentially harsh owner made her feel ill, and her gaze dropped to the ground again.

<style type="text/css">
.cuffsandroses b {font-weight:bold; color:#bacadd;}
.cuffsandroses p {text-indent:15px; padding:3px 15px; margin:0px;}
.cuffsandroses {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/OZaW9.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #8f9baa; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 255px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: 000
[/html]

Messages In This Thread