[J] My flesh is yours and there is nothing to fear
[html]
:: OOC :: :: WC ::400+

The Sawtooth lady was worried that the white lady would take Aeron on her offers, and either returned to New Dawn, or take her risk and move away from her slavery job that Charm had placed her in. Charm tried to be a thoughtful owner, only punishing her when she had done something to earn it. Charm made sure that the women had never done without. Her basic need of running, food and water, and bedding was all meet. Charm didn’t want her slave to get fat and sloppy, however she didn’t want her to not have the chance to get out and run and play when needed.

She found her heart racing during that time that Deuce was thinking over her answer. Charm had every right to want to hate the female and lead her to someone in Salsola, and then allow a member in there to beat her, and do whatever it was needed to do, to get into shape. ”But my love….she is a horrid, horrid being…She should be thankful I didn’t brand her, or cut her finger off, of her eyes. She’s a thief. I’ve been working with her to understand that I can be her best friend, or I can be the mortal enemy…I’d rather her be my best friend. Someone to play with, and run with, however, this all goes upon how she behaves. “ Charm wanted to trust her, and teach her, however if Deuce fought against her, then she would have to have her pinned up. She couldn’t risk someone taking her slave. She had to capture her fair and square.

The white woman had made the choice to stay with Charm, she had seen that her life was much simpler with Charm making all the choice for her, then it would be worrying about if she would be able to hunt for herself, Charm made sure that she was taken care off. The Sawtooth lady rubbed her hand over Deuce’s head softly. ”If you’re a good girl and if my Beloved Aeron is willing, I will allow you to be an aide to Panda. Only if and when she wants the help.” Charm did not want anyone to get in the way of her beloved Panda, she wanted her loved one’s to be happy and safe within the pack. Charm knew that she needed to get her rear end in gear and work on her own ranking at that rate.”

<style type="text/css">
.character-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f7e8cb; text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #a58388; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.character-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.character-a01 {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#816c72; background-image:url(http://solacerp.net/Souls/charm-bracelet.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #422e37; border-radius:20px; -moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px; padding: 250px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#bba6ad; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread