[J] My flesh is yours and there is nothing to fear
Her ears fell back as Charm spoke if how she was a horrible woman. As always, despite her position, she wanted to argue the point. Afterall, Soran had chosen her and had in the end left her as easily as she had broken Charms heart.

As the leader spoke, Deuce felt her paw being taken. A sting of a cut, and the woman flinched but didn't protest. She hadn't been expecting this, nor had she been expecting the woman's next words. She was to be the leaders personal medic and aid. An honor for a slave, she mused.

As the cuts were pressed together, exchanging blood, the grizzled matriarch dipped her head. "By Rhiannon's light I will bring only honor to Anathema, to my Mistress, and to my family.". Her own oath of loyalty. Though... The idea of serving under a coyote was nauseating. After all the pain their kind had caused her... And yet, Charm wished her to obey. Misgivings notwithstanding, Deuce spoke again. "I will be honored to serve the mate of my Mistress."

She had learned once to accept the coy kind, she could do it again. It didn't seem she had much choice.

Messages In This Thread