Arrival
[html]

Adrian smiled as he saw someone come to greet him and his small party. Adrian dipped his head at the male in a respectful motion before looking him in the eye. "My name is Adrian Kido and I'm from Cercatori d'Arte in the south. Me and my friends here," He gestured towards the caravan and his party with one paw, "Have come to seek your permission to trade with your pack. Our pack is right along the shore and we were hit pretty hard by the storm. Anything you have would be of great use and we have come bringing gifts to trade with." Adrian said, smiling as he explain their purpose. Adrian was hoping to improve the relationship between New Dawn and Cercatori d'Arte a little bit. And it would be useful to get supplies. "I was hoping that your pack would grant us entrance so we can trade with your members. I promise that none of those who have come with me will cause trouble in your pack lands." If they did, Adrian would be powerless to protect them anyways. But he trusted those who had accompanied him not to cause too much trouble.

Adrian glanced over at Adelle and smiled, happy to have the female backing him up. Adrian was confident when it came to leading the group, but that was only because he saw their willingness to listen. The group he had gathered was a good one and he trusted all of them. Adrian himself could not have asked for better company on the long trip, and now they were standing beside him and showing their support, something Adrian was grateful for.

Word Count → 000

Sorry this took me so long!

<style>
.akido-rz {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ZieEd.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#c49e54; width:500px; margin:0px auto; padding:410px 0px 5px 0px; color:#5e4c28; text-align:justify; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #5e4c28;}
.akido-rz b {color:#435542; text-shadow:#5e4c28 1px 1px 2px;}
.akido-rz p { text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.akido-rz p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; border-top:1px dotted #435542; margin:15px 15px 0px;}
.akido-rz .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px;font-weight:bold; font-size:11px; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; float:right; margin:20px;}</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread