Arrival
[html]

WC: 265 I just figured I'd pop in, too.

Sky had heard the howl, too. However, it was the howl of no one she knew, so she took her dear sweet time getting there- letting someone else deal with whatever loner wanted passage or joining or whatever it was. When she did arrive, settling down in her lupus form, blue eyes looking over the scene before her curiously, she was met with a caravan... a familiar one. The scent of d'Arte crawled up to meet her where she sat and her fur rippled, then stood on end. She glanced around, making sure neither Shawchert nor Cody was there. Both boys seemed busy today, which worked out fine for her. So, carefully, she trotted down to join Tharin, shuffling over beside the Beta and tentitively offering him the best show of submission she could give- a soft brush of shoulder against shoulder and the smallest of whines. She couldn't do more than that, not for him but at least she was trying.

Then, attention turned to the boy with the caravan. It wasn't just d'Arte, either. She could smell Cavalieri on them, too. She'd heard the last bit of what the boy said, explaining that he wanted trade. Sky paused for a moment, considering it. She looked over to Tharin and shook her head slightly. We were hit by the storm pretty badly ourselves. I doubt we have anything to spare. She waited for a real answer from her packmate, though. He was beta, now. He made the decisions like this. Not her.

Gods damn him and every flee on his bitten body.

<style>
.sky2012 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; padding:5px 0px; 5px 0px}
.sky2012 p {padding:4px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:10px; text-align:justify; line-height:15px;}
.sky2012 b {color:#6d865c; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.sky2012 b2 {color:#e8dc8e; letter-spacing:-.2px; font-weight:bold; }
.sky2012 { background-color:#cdb25c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/1cKOm.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1B2127; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:left; margin:0px auto; }
.sky2012 .inner {margin:10px 10px 310px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templates/ddmbg.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
.sky2012 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.sky2012 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
.sky2012 p b2:before { content: open-quote; }
.sky2012 p b2:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread