Arrival
[html]

Adrian watched as another member of the northern pack arrived. But even with her arrival Adrian could tell that the male was still the one in charge by the way the female brushed against him and the small whine. Adrian listened as the female spoke, her words deterring his hopes. His ears dropped and a small frowned appeared on his face. Adrian would be destroyed if he had come all this way for nothing, gathering his small party only to have them return empty handed. He looked to the male for conformation, wanting to hear it from him before Adrian gave up complete hope. When the male opened his mouth to speak Adrian feared the worst, but the male didn't exactly agree with the female. He agreed that they wouldn't have much for luperci's, but they would hunt for them. That would always be beneficial. But they wanted stories in return? Adrian wasn't sure what that meant, but he was sure it could be arranged. Adrian was good at singing and story telling, and he was sure he could accommodate their demands.

"I believe that is a reasonable agreement. What exactly do you mean by tales?" He asked, cocking his head. Adrian could come up with something. He glanced at the female again, wondering what the reason behind her apparent dislike for them was. Maybe she just didn't trust outsiders. Adrian hoped that the rest of the pack wouldn't feel the same, because if so this trip could turn out to be unpleasant and tense, the exact opposite of what Adrian had been hoping for. "Would you like for me and my party here to camp outside your pack borders?" Adrian asked, letting them decide where the party would stay, since it was their land. Adrian hoped that he was representing the group well.

Word Count → 000

Sorry for the wait guys.

<style>
.akido-rz {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ZieEd.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#c49e54; width:500px; margin:0px auto; padding:410px 0px 5px 0px; color:#5e4c28; text-align:justify; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #5e4c28;}
.akido-rz b {color:#435542; text-shadow:#5e4c28 1px 1px 2px;}
.akido-rz p { text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.akido-rz p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; border-top:1px dotted #435542; margin:15px 15px 0px;}
.akido-rz .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px;font-weight:bold; font-size:11px; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; float:right; margin:20px;}</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread