I can feel his approach like a fire in my blood
[html]

her pc broke *again* >_< She'll come back eventually I think, I dunno. But they never got further than one unfinished flirtingthread, so nothing happens to Mew I guess. She's in love with Lubo I think anyways Wink If that's ok Tongue
380 words

Edit: Crap! Posted as the wrong character xD

Shadows of the forest flew past her as she ran southeast, a blurry of white only to be seen as a flash here and there between treetrunks. Her paws made heavy sounds as they met the forest floor, and her breath went rapidly. She had endurance, she could run like this forever. Hours every day she ran, ran to get away from thoughts she didn't understand, and the image of her children dead. Shake the anger away, she wasn't happy when she was angry. The coyote, Laurel, had shown her that, and she was shamed by it. She needed to get happy again, like she had been once. When she had expected to become a mother. And that single night that seemed so long ago. It was odd how they were practicaly strangers to each other, yet Mew would trust him with anything, despite her difficulties trusting anyone. Why hadn't he contacted her, she wondered. Perhaps it didn't matter. Perhaps he was just as much a coward as she was. Though she would never admit that.

Her face sometimes pointed where she had come from, to see whether he was following. He was, but perhaps not at the speed she was keeping up. The fear was gone, and replaced by something else. A strange excitement, a thrill, but she could not say what it was. It was a good thrill, partly from the running, partly because of him, as if it somehow filled her with an unnameable feeling. There was loud music inside her, the energetic strumming of the guitar strings. Green eys that shone in the dark looked back and she heard him call out to her. Such a long time since she'd heard his voice. In her thrill she could not make out all the words, but she caught the meaning. Flurrying legs slowed to a trot, and suddenly she was at his side, grey and white moving side by side. She said nothing, but the repeated gesture of a nudge to the neck would say more. Soon the smell of salty ocean would be in the air, and Mew could relax. But it seemed, she did not need that smell tonight; there was another smell that calmed her, and the source of it was right beside her.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread