So long
[html]

occ here

Word Count → 000

The grapevine of information wasn't easy to find, but when Adonia caught wind of Palaydrian leaving her heart broke a little. She liked the woman, not to mention her kit. Adonia ran as fast as her Optime form would allow her on fours. Adonia was almost halfway through her pregnancy and already knew that her body wasn't able to do too much. But she had to see Palaydrian off. Her hands pushed off the ground lightly, and with grace as her legs pushed her forward. The husky in her blood helped to her to go fast, faster than most would. Her eyes spotted the Soul woman and slowed down to a halt standing upright, and out of breath, "Palaydrian! Why..I..I'm sorry you're leaving! I wish you wouldn't go!" Her eyes filled with the saddest of gleams. "...thank you for all you've done for me when I got injured....I was happy to meet Leaf...and finally become acquainted with you.." Her head lowered and she wiped her eyes trying to stop their watering. She sniffled softly, "....do...do you really have to leave?" She whimpered holding herself tightly.

For once in Adonia's life she had thought she might have been able to find a friend in Palaydrian. She had been sorely wrong...but at least she could have dreamed. Her eyes found Leaf tucked to the Persian colored female. "...I'm going to miss you a lot too little kit. I wish we could have been play friends..maybe I'll find you to visit...we can play and have adventures...if mom allows it.."

Code by the Mentors; photo courtesy to effika

<style>
.adoniaaly-1 { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/a2cTX.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-color:#7ca336; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 350px 0px; color:#9fcd4d; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.adoniaaly-1 b {color:#d8eebb; }
.adoniaaly-1 p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.adoniaaly-1 p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.adoniaaly-1 .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.adoniaaly-1 .wordcount {color:#9fcd4d; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #9fcd4d; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread