So long
[html]

occ here

Word Count → 000

It was a relief to be hugged. She didn't want to push herself into a hug if the woman didn't want it, but obviously she needed it. Adonia hugged her back making sure not to harm the kit. It was a tight hug, and she nuzzled into the woman to comfort her. She whimpered softly as they pulled away the woman answered her questions. Adonia didn't know the woman well, but she thought she had fit fine here in New Dawn. But not everyone was against human relics. Adonia was one who actually admired and found the human items educational. One could learn a lot of human things. There was good in them, not all was tainted and evil. The woman then spoke of forgiveness. Her ears flicked forward as she tried to think what she could be forgiving her for. Perhaps it was when she scolded her about putting her unborn in harms way. The woman was very upset about that. Or...maybe she was one of the many that was upset with her for letting Zalen mate with her. Maybe that was it? But the woman never confronted her on it? So it was probably for putting the pup's in harms way. "It's okay, Palaydrian...I understand.." She hugged the woman again with a wag of her tail waving vigorously behind her.

Her eyes looked back to the others on the hill. Many weren't very nice to her. Ciara barked a good riddance and Tharin seemed the most angry. Her ears went back and she wanted to bristle, but didn't. She wasn't happy with them for seeing her off like that. She looked back to Palaydrian. "Whenever you return to visit us, I will not allow them to make your visit unwelcomed. You may not be a pack mate anymore, but you're always a sister. You shouldn't be greeted with hostility. I may not have witnessed all you had done for this pack, but I know you were always there for them. Kiara, Zalen, and Titiana. You cared for all the pack as though they were your own flesh and blood, and for that you should be seen off with nothing but support and love." She pulled back so her eyes could look down to the sleeping form of Leaf and lightly brush her index finger over his cheek, "You're the cutest thing ever..." She cooed to the sleeping form. "I can't wait to see how a great herbalist and strong boy he will grow up to be. I'm sure the pack you join will certainly value his talents. I know I got to see a glimpse of how smart he is. You must be proud!"

Suddenly, her eyes found what must have been Skye's offspring, Lena. Things suddenly tensed in the air, and she looked up to the small gathering. Palaydrian strode up the hill and Adonia followed to make sure peace was maintained since she knew at least two of the members were in a hostile state of mind. She knew Zalen wouldn't let anything happen, but Adonia wanted to make sure things were smoothed over. Adonia didn't understand why Lena was leaving, but the thought of how Sky must be feeling made her heart ache for her. What if her own offspring decided to leave the pack. Adonia would be worried and a mess wanting to make sure the pups stayed close.

Code by the Mentors; photo courtesy to effika

<style>
.adoniaaly-1 { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/a2cTX.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-color:#7ca336; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 350px 0px; color:#9fcd4d; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.adoniaaly-1 b {color:#d8eebb; }
.adoniaaly-1 p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.adoniaaly-1 p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.adoniaaly-1 .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.adoniaaly-1 .wordcount {color:#9fcd4d; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #9fcd4d; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread