So long
[html]

OOC here!

Word Count → 000

When the howl spread through the air and to the ears of all in New Dawn, Fayne found herself immediately drained of all happiness. Her friend, through everything that has happened, was leaving. This was something that was not to be celebrated. Fayne made her way to the borders where Palaydrian and Jiva were, with all of their things with them ready to take off. It was a sight that brought a soft whine from the Gamma's lips. She didn't want them to leave and found herself tearing up at the simple sight of them standing there. With her hormones causing a ruckus, she couldn't hold back the tears. Her eyes fell over everyone that had come together to wish them off. Another whine poured from her maw as she padded up to Palaydrian on all fours. If not for the children inside of her, she'd gladly shift and embrace the Siamese woman in bear hug. But, that wasn't possible right now. This isn't goodbye Palaydrian, we'll see each other again. I'll make sure of it. There's no way in hell I'm going to say goodbye to you today.

Even though this was sad, the tears lightly falling from her eyes and soaking into her silver pelt, she understood why Palaydrian was doing it right away. There was no need for questioning or begging them to stay, it was just something they needed to do. Fayne understood fully of all the trauma that had happened to her and how she must view these lands now. She needed to see without the sorrowful haze that was placed over these lands so she could find her light again. You two take care of yourselves. You might be leaving New Dawn, but I'll always think of you as a sister. Her eyes fell on Leaf who slept soundly against Paladrian's body. A soft smile came across her lips at the sight of him. He was no puppy, but he was certainly as cute as one. See you later Leaf. Be sure to grow big and strong. My puppies will want to play with you when we see you two again. Another solemn look fell over the Gamma's features as she looked back up to Palaydrian. She couldn't say anything more. For some reason, this was incredibly emotional for her and the tears weren't appreciated. She just couldn't hold them back.

Fayne looked to Jiva. They'd hunted together, and talked. She still never really knew him well but they were pack. Damn tears were interrupting her vision, her head lowered to wipe them on her leg. Her muffled voice sounded as she wiped. I'm gonna miss you guys.... But it was followed by a laugh, despite the tears that fell. She looked up to them and back a few steps up falling beside her pack mates.

Image courtesy of lightspeed-suzuka@deviantART; table by Haley

<style>
.lovefayne .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.lovefayne p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.lovefayne b {color:#ff8dba; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.lovefayne {background-color:#805264; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/QLZ1r.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffb6c5; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; outline:1px solid #000000; border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none solid solid solid; border-color:#ffb6c5;}
.lovefayne .inner {margin:0px 10px 550px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none dotted dotted dotted; border-color:#ffb6c5;}
.lovefayne .wordcount {color:#ff8dba; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #ff8dba; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread