Tell me what have I done?
[html]
http://i50.tinypic.com/351wnit.png); background-color:#bd749d; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 375px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

Backdated to August 9th | Dusk

She managed to break away from Kai, but she knew it would only be for the moment. She didn’t doubt that he was out looking for her right now, following her scent of blood that she left behind. Axelle managed to get enough ahead of him, and she reached the river of Musquidoboit Valley. She didn’t hesitate to climb into the water, and try to push whatever blood was left over inside of her, out. As soon as she entered the water, it turned into a big red cloud. The currents pushed some of it away, but for the most part, it stuck around her.

Her feelings were torn apart – her usual tough front was gone. She sat in the shallower parts of the river and let the water take the blood from her fur. She refused to shift into Optime form, as she was scarred from seeing her mother. She felt dirty in that form. It felt unnatural to her. She wouldn’t do it.

She whimpered quietly to herself. She did it. They were gone. Any bloody chunks she found in the forest were pieces of her puppies. Her and Kai’s puppies. Dead, done. Gone. And it was her fault. All of it was her fault. Why did she have to be so stubborn? Why couldn’t she have waited? It was Kai’s fault too, though. Why did he have to bring the slave home? Without meeting Abella, Axelle wouldn’t have known where Tyko was – and none of this would have happened. She growled to no one but the thought of Kai. And he had the nerve to act like he cared? She continued to snarl. All her thoughts were jumbled, but most of her arsenal pointed at Kai as the wrong-doer. Watch him show up – she would have to give him a piece of her mind.

307 words | 3+10 points

Table style credited to the lovely Zyn!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread