Tell me what have I done?
[html]
Ooc text goes here. [WC: 500 || Pts: 5]

Tracking Axelle had been relatively simple. Drops of her blood acted like crumbs, allowing him to follow her direct route with ease. He had one priority. To get Axelle medical help, not only for the cuts and gashes, but for the deeper wounds she had suffered, the internal damage that had been done. Everytime he thought about what had been lost, his soul turned a little blacker. His pups. Their pups. Gone. Bleeding out of Axelle at this very moment, left in bloody chucks all over the forest.

Eventually, as he heard the water of the river up ahead, he knew what she was doing there. She was cleaning herself up, washing herself down. It would help but it wouldn't heal her wounds. Moving silently towards the banks, keeping as low as he could on his belly in Optime form, he peeked over the riverbank, and he saw her in the water. He saw the red in the water, too. Kai heard her snarl, knew deep down that it was meant for him. Kai had learnt lately that whenever Axelle was upset or angry, touching her, in fact, approaching her at all was ill-advised. It only brought on more of her wrath, and so emerging from his spot, Kai slowly approached the river though not near Axelle. He emerged a little further upstream from her, letting her see him. Letting her know that he had found her, and that he wasn't going anywhere. Moving to the waters edge, Kai dipped his hands into the cool water and began rubbing at his own fur, splashing himself a little in the process. He knew that she saw him. He had backed down enough for Axelle - he had let her go to Tyko, had let her go without him. Well no more. He was putting his foot down with her.

Calling out to her with stubborness in his voice, his eyes fixed upon her. "You do not get to decide on what is right for me, or what I deserve, Axelle. I do." A voice even held a hint of a growl - he had cried for his pups and now his focus was their mother's welfare. "And whether you like or not, you are what is right for me. You are what I want, and I can't sit by and watch as you bleed to death in front of my eyes. I've done enough sitting by lately. You either agree to come back to the caverns with me right now so a medic can take a look at you, or I come over there and knock you out and I drag you there by force. It is your call." Now, Kai's eyes blazed - he meant every word he said. He had always been stubborn, never one to back down, but she had resisted him, she had told him to stay behind while she met her father and he had agreed, with such dire consequences. He wouldn't back down on this one.

<style>
.Kai04-text {padding:0px 10px;}
.Kai04 i {color:#ffffff; font-style:italic;}
.Kai04 b {color:#f2f2f2; font-weight:bold;}
.Kai04 {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i49.tinypic.com/2uhu450.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:300px 0px 6px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#d3d3d3; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread