Tell me what have I done?
[html]
http://i50.tinypic.com/351wnit.png); background-color:#bd749d; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 375px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

Ooc text here.

She could scent him before she could actually see him, but she knew he was around – that he found her. She stayed where she was, letting the water take whatever chunks of blood that still remained in her fur, out. She watched him from the corner of her eye approach the water a little ways downstream. Ah, so he learned. He learned not to come near her. Smart wolf, she thought viciously.

She kept obvious eyes off of him, and also kept quiet in her little area. She watched as he approached the water and splashed some on his wounds, and then he spoke. Her ears tuned in, but it didn’t mean she listened. ”I get to decide what’s better for me,” she mumbled to herself – not expecting him to hear her. She still kept her eyes off of him, despite now snarling clearly at him. ”I’m not bleeding anymore.” Was a pure lie. She was, but the water subdued her leaking for the moment. Once she got out, the air would allow them to purge again. At least they were cleaner now.

She continued to snarl at him, clearly upset. But something he said turned her snarling into laughter. She laughed outloud now instead of growling at him. ”Hah! Knock me out? Let’s see if you can actually do it.” Then she rose from the river, blood and water dripping off of her as she climbed onto the bank and turned to Kai. She didn’t even bother to shake off, knowing that Kai was probably just fronting anyway. ”Come on. Show me what you got, then.” She knew he wouldn’t actually fight her; Kai wasn’t that type of person – the kind she liked. The challenging ones. Kai was boring in his own ways, and sometimes Axelle had the definite urge to challenge him until he was ready to kill her. That was the reaction she needed to see out of him.

320 words | 3 points

Table style credited to the lovely Zyn!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread