Tell me what have I done?
[html]
OOC: Yeah, he's a little unstable in my head right now, the poor thing is all angry about the pups[WC: 535 || Pts: 5

His nostrils flared with every breath as he launched himself at his mate, fangs bared, deep snarls resounding from his throat and chest. Kai meant business. He loved her, cared for her, but right now, the overriding emotion within him was anger, paired with grief. Kai had been excited ever since Axelle had told him she thought she might be pregnant and he had become fascinated with her stomach, waiting eagerly to watch her grow and now that had been taken from him. As Axelle fended off his attack, Kai was flipped and landed hard but quickly scrambled to his feet, moving quickly to face her once more. Her words only served to taunt him, to make him angrier, to make his snarls deeper and louder.

Taking a step closer to her, wanting to shorten the distance between the two, Kai's feral eyes remained locked upon the female before him. He snorted heavily as she spoke of bringing the slave back, of it being his fault for doing so. Everything in him was tensed, every muscle, every fibre and his blood burned within his veins. "You think I knew who she was, who she belonged to?! You think I had any idea who he was?" Another step closer was taken. "You told me once that killing your father was at the top of your to-do list. If you had found out he was nearby without that slave, you would have still gone after him." Kai looked ready to attack her, looked ready to follow through on his threat. "You should have let me come." That was Kai's real focus - not that Axelle had gone after her father or that she had done so while she was pregnant, it was the fact that she had forbidden him from going along because she had been mad at him. "If I had been there, I could have stopped him, I could have helped but you were too stubborn!" His voice had dropped now and it was clear that this wasn't the same softie that would curl up around Axelle in her den nor the same one who would have his hand batted away as he lay by her stroking her stomach. This was a different animal altogether.

"You ignored my concerns, you were selfish to go after him yourself and now our pups are dead." His words were blunt but it was clear they held so much emotion. Each breath was snorted out as anger flared in him. "You are going to come back to get a medic to take a look at you, and on the way back, you are going to tell me exactly what happened, exactly what he did to you, so I know exactly how much to make him suffer..." This was not an idle threat - Tyko had been living on borrowed time with Axelle - she would track him down and make him pay for what he had done to her family, but now, Tyko had another to watch over his shoulder for. Malakai. Tyko was responsible for the loss of his pups, and for that, he would pay a thousand times. Kai wasn't the pack Torturer for nothing, after all.

Table and Siggy by Sammiie; Photo by Diana Pinto@flickr

<style>
.Kai04-text {padding:0px 10px;}
.Kai04 i {color:#ffffff; font-style:italic;}
.Kai04 b {color:#f2f2f2; font-weight:bold;}
.Kai04 {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i49.tinypic.com/2uhu450.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:300px 0px 6px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#d3d3d3; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread