Tell me what have I done?
[html]
http://i50.tinypic.com/351wnit.png); background-color:#bd749d; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 375px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

OOC: Ooc.

Our pups are dead. The very words made Axelle cringe, and she stepped away from Kai. She turned her head to look away from him, her puffy angry hair all sinking down to her body once more. ”They were never alive…” Her voice was quiet, and she kept her eyes off of him. She refused to look at him, even if he was on the verge of attacking her.

But as he continued to try to tell her what she was going to do, she snarled again and turned back to face him. You are not going to tell me what I’m going to do.” Her tone was poisonous, and she meant business. He would not make her do anything, even though she was hurt and broken. And violated, let’s not forget. She also cringed remembering the sight of her father’s fucked up face as he mounted and raped her. The dirty feeling she felt all over her body, even after her little bath in the river would never go away. Not until he was dead. But she wouldn’t tell Kai this, or anyone for that matter. It was a secret all to herself, and him, of course.

”He stabbed me.” It wasn’t a lie, but it wasn’t the truth either. It wasn’t the whole truth. ”He knocked me out, cut Couer, and then stabbed me. And then left me with nothing.” The growing anxiety she could feel within herself cut her off from talking. She couldn’t elaborate on the subject anymore because she felt like she was going to puke. She had been fucked by her own father – where was her mother then? All this bad stuff happened, and she only shows up after it all? Axelle audibly growled to that fact as well, and she wasn’t even looking at Kai now. She stared at the ground to the side of her.

She turned her gaze back on Kai, ”He likes leaving me with nothing, but that's okay. I'm going to leave him with nothing very soon.” Kai didn't understand the degree of her revenge plan, or the degree that it needed to be. She had this big timeline planned out in her head, and it needed to happen, and anyone and everyone that got in her way was dead to her, just like her father was and especially is now. All the secret reasons in her mind were just more ammo added on against Tyko and they justified the reasons of why he needed to die promptly.

418 words. | 3 points.

Table style credited to the lovely Zyn!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread