Tell me what have I done?
[html]
OOC: [WC: 440 || Pts: 3

This savage energy coursed through him with such passion, such power now as he continued to advance on his female, step by step, snarling at him inside of his head. He repeated those snarls to Axelle, baring his fangs dangerously to her, his head bowed just a little, his hackles raised. He heard her words about their pups never really being alive, and something inside of him swelled, causing him to release a wild bark and predatory growl as he yelled at her. "Yes they were!!!" The look in his eyes was pure wildness, unpredictable and forceful. How could she say such a thing?

He was telling her what to do, and he meant every word of it. Every breath was snorted and followed with a snarl, but as he heard what Tyko had done to Axelle, or at least the version that Axelle told, his eyes fell from her form for a moment. What was he doing? Huffing and puffing and growling at her, threatening her, now of all times, after what she had been through? Her father had stabbed her, had forced her to lose her pups, and now, Kai himself was threatening her with the same calibre of violence... He softened for an instant towards her. She had been through so much already. He should be supporting her, putting an arm around her, offering comfort and safety. But she refused every offer of help, every time he went near her lately, she was shooed away. If she would only let him in, let him close enough... What was he supposed to do?

It took him a long moment, watching her, regarding her, darkness flickering like a candle behind his gaze and he still looked like he would attack her at any moment, but eventually his huffing breaths slowed, became less urgent and his body began to relax. Axelle was frustrating at times - he had tried being affectionate towards her and it got him no-where, and he had tried being dominating with the same result. What was left? "If I thought it would give you any comfort, I would tell you that you didn't have nothing, that you at least had me... But I don't think I'm even on your radar anymore." He didn't expect an answer, he had simply been stating a fact. "If you won't come back to the caverns because I have told you to, will you perhaps come back with me because I have asked you to?" His eyes fixed upon Axelle and the undeniable fury from seconds ago seemed to have faded a little. "Axelle, please come back to Anathema with me?"

Table and Siggy by Sammiie; Photo by Diana Pinto@flickr

<style>
.Kai04-text {padding:0px 10px;}
.Kai04 i {color:#ffffff; font-style:italic;}
.Kai04 b {color:#f2f2f2; font-weight:bold;}
.Kai04 {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i49.tinypic.com/2uhu450.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:300px 0px 6px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#d3d3d3; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread