Tell me what have I done?
[html]
http://i50.tinypic.com/351wnit.png); background-color:#bd749d; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 375px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

OOC: Ooc.

Axelle growled, countering Kai’s outburst, ”NO, technically they weren’t. They won’t remember this, so they weren’t alive. Not yet, anyway.” She wanted to admit that she was wrong, and she knew it, felt it in her heart – but she always kept up a front to protect herself. To everyone else, she felt nothing, but to herself, she knew she was an emotional wreck inside.

Whatever was going on inside Kai’s head seemed to calm him down enough to stop snarling at her. He quieted down, but the expression on his face still remained – he still wanted to kill her. Or “knock her out” so he claimed. She was silent as he stated his fact - she didn’t know what she felt for him anymore. After today, she wasn’t sure how she felt about anyone, including herself. If thought she was just going to calmly agree to go back with him, he had another thing coming. She couldn’t simply go back to Anathema with all the craziness going on in her mind. She just wanted to be left alone, at least for a little while. And she hoped he would leave her.

”I can’t go back yet, Kai. Just leave me alone for a little while… I’ll make it home by nightfall.” Which was in a few hours. Her tone was a lot more calmer now, solemn even. She looked up at him with pleading eyes. She just needed some time to herself to sort shit out… She didn’t know where she was going to go from here, and with Kai up her ass, she was sure she would kill him at this point. She was frustrated, angry, hurt but she would be okay.

The two-toned Marbas turned away from her potential mate, and returned her gaze toward the water. She couldn’t bear to look at him knowing all the pain she had caused him from her stupid actions. She needed to get revenge now… for two people… or three, or four. She didn’t know how many pups she would have had, but she needed to avenge everybody’s death now. ”I hope you’re in this with me, Ma…” She mumbled it mostly to herself, not expecting Kai to hear her, and not really caring if he did.

376 words. | 3 points.

Table style credited to the lovely Zyn!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread