Tell me what have I done?
[html]
OOC: Aww, poor, dejected Kai[WC: 451 || Pts: 3

He had yelled at her, snarled and growled and been generally aggressive and nasty towards Axelle and she had done nothing but return his attitude towards her. Kai had also been as attentive and affectionate as he knew how to be and the result had only been to be shooed away and ignored like he was some lovesick pup. He was starting to think that he couldn't win with her. His body relaxed somewhat and slumped a little as this realization swept over him - perhaps he should have seen this coming. They had been hot and heavy when they first became involved, but now, Axelle barely wanted to be in the same room as Kai.

As she mentioned that she needed time alone, that she would be sure to head home by nightfall, Kai knew he had lost the battle. She wouldn't agree to go with him even when he asked nicely. His head bowed a little more, solomn like her, before nodding a little. Kai hated losing. He could handle most things but losing was not one of them, because he hadn't had much practice at it. But he knew he had lost this one with Axelle, and with every passing moment, he knew he was on the edge of losing her, too. No matter what he did, how he reacted, it wasn't enough for her. That thought hurt him. He wasn't enough for her. That was the issue. If it had been someone else here with her, perhaps she would agree to get help, perhaps she would be calmer. It was his presence that was bringing this reaction out in her. A slow snort left him and his eyes fell from her.

"I guess I'll leave you be, then." He had given up trying to fight her on this one - he had been so ready to attack her, to do whatever was needed to make sure he could get her back to seek medical help, but now, after what she had been through, he knew it would only have served to break them apart faster. It seemed that was the way things were going anyway. She wouldn't listen to him, wouldn't go with him, and so turning slowly from her, Malakai began to slump away from his female, hating the thought of leaving her out there in her state but unsure as to what else he could do. "I'll be in my den if you need me." He knew she wouldn't. She didn't need him. He wasn't even sure if she wanted him anymore, but he would wait there for her, listening for every noise in the halls, catch every scent in the hope that she would.

Table and Siggy by Sammiie; Photo by Diana Pinto@flickr

<style>
.Kai04-text {padding:0px 10px;}
.Kai04 i {color:#ffffff; font-style:italic;}
.Kai04 b {color:#f2f2f2; font-weight:bold;}
.Kai04 {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i49.tinypic.com/2uhu450.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:300px 0px 6px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#d3d3d3; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread